Before you begin
Before you can use it, you need to:
- Create an Integration inside the Fireball Admin panel
- Create Integration Function
- Link a Repository
The wallet integrations are easily deployed through the Fireball Admin Panel.
Find the Integration
- In the Fireball Admin Panel, ensure that the appropriate organization is selected.
- Navigate to the Operator sections and access the Integrations page.
- Select the desired Integration, in the list.
Creating a new version
- Ensure that the Wallet tab is selected.
- Click the Create new version button in the Versions panel.
- In the dialog select the branch, commit, runtime and fill in the entry point.
- Optionally, environment variables can be added, should the application require it. There is a number of pre-filled environment variables, for a full list see [Link to docs].
Deploying the Wallet Integration
In order to deploy the Integration, at least one version must exist.
- Select the desired version in the Versions panel.
- Click the "Deploy version X" in the Function panel.
- In the dialog, verify that the version, runtime and entiry point are correct.
- Now click the "Deploy" button, optionally, it is possible to adjust the advanced options such as Exponential backoff, timeout, CPU, RAM and so on.